Equipped with a fully mobile recording interface - my recording service offers a flexible, versatile, and affordable option for getting a quality audio recording. Ideal for: concerts of all genres, instrumental/vocal recitals, demoing/pre-production, college audition tapes.
Equipment List (as of November 2013):
- Apple MacBook Pro; Quad-core Intel Core i7 processor
- Logic Pro 9 recording software (with Propellorhead Reason 4 rewire)
- Saffire Pro 14, 8 in/6 out Firewire Audio Interface
- MCA-SP1 Large Capsule Condenser Microphone
- Dual-layer pop fliter for vocal recording
- AKG K240 Headphones (for monitoring/mixing)
- M-Audio Keystudio 49 MIDI control device
- $20/hour live on-site recording
+ mixing/mastering $10/hr; 1:1 ratio with recording time
- $75/day (10 hours) multi-track studio recording
+ mixing/mastering $15/hr; 2:1 ratio with recording time
Interested Clients*: Fill out the following contact form for more information or to book a time.
*PA, NJ, NY inquiries only